*NOW BOOKING FALL PRIVATE EVENTS. If you are interested in a private paint or yoga party for the fall season, please e-mail Miss A NOW! Currently booking two-three months in advance.
* Smoking Gnome Pins are now for sale! Visit www.critzzcreations.com for purchase!
*COMMUNITY HALLOWEEN PARTY IN LOCUST ST. PARK OCTOBER 30TH FROM 3-7PM *PUMPKIN HUNT REGISTRATION AVAILABLE BELOW!* Vendor Applications available for download by clicking here.
*THRILLER DANCE INSTRUCTIONS: VIDEO LINK HERE!- Zombie Flash Mob will be taking place at 6PM in Locust St. Park, October 30th. :
* NEXT PA MEDICAL CARD CERTIFICATION EVENT: November 13th from 12-4pm. See "Cannabis Stuff" tab for more info.
- Wed, Oct 20ColumbiaOct 20, 9:00 PM – Oct 21, 10:00 PMColumbia, 700 Locust St, Columbia, PA 17512, USAThe moon is full and hanging bright over the gravestones. You can feel the fuzz building up in your muscles. You need to stretch! What was that noise?! Was it Susanna Wright lingering by her family plot? Or was it just the moan of someone who pulled a hamstring? Have some fun and feel good doing it!
- Fri, Oct 22Columbia
- Mon, Oct 25ColumbiaOct 25, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMColumbia, 131 Locust St, Columbia, PA 17512, USAKim and I are taking our Tarot and Palm Reading event to the Samuel Miller Mansion and partnering with Amy for a Halloween treat! Join us from 7-10PM for tarot readings, palm readings, and Reiki cleanses, spots are first come first serve! Arrive early to set up your time slots.
- Sat, Oct 30ColumbiaOct 30, 3:00 PM – 7:00 PMColumbia, 550 Locust St, Columbia, PA 17512, USAOrder your pumpkin by WEDNESDAY October 27th to have your custom pumpkin painted and hidden in Locust St. Park for when you arrive at our Community Halloween Party! Search the park with your loved ones for your pumpkin, take a picture and tag the studio, and take it home at the end of the event!
- Sat, Oct 30ColumbiaOct 30, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PMColumbia, 550 Locust St, Columbia, PA 17512, USAMeet Mr. Vera from the Historical Preservation Society for a walk around Locust St. Park after the Halloween event to hear ghost stories from neighboring buildings and listen to Rick Fisher spook your pants off at Mt. Bethel Cemetery! Wear your sneakers! (Maybe bring a belt and fresh underwear? Lol)