- Fri, Sep 17ColumbiaSep 17, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMColumbia, 430 Walnut St, Second Floor, Suite 201, Columbia, PA 17512, USATo BE.... or.... NOT... to be... You might just want to BE at Miss Alison's for her first annual Mifflin Poetry Slam in honor of local Columbia artistic legend, Lloyd Mifflin. Bring your best rhymes, spoken word, haikus, what have you, and enjoy a classic coffee house style slam. BYOB. 18+
- Sat, Sep 18ColumbiaSep 18, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PMColumbia, 430 Walnut St, Second Floor, Suite 201, Columbia, PA 17512, USAYou are beautiful. You are Strong. Your are powerful. And most of all, you are UNIQUE. Explore analogous colors and get your "O'Keefe" on with this abstract feminine paint event. No two hoo-has are the same. Let's be bold and shameless and celebrate the root of our beauty. <3
- Sun, Sep 26Columbia Kettle WorksSep 26, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PMColumbia Kettle Works, 40 N 3rd St, Columbia, PA 17512, USALooking for an enjoyable way to entertain the kiddos for an afternoon? Come to Kettle Works and let them paint this customizable pig with Miss A while you enjoy a free pint with each ticket 🙏. And yes... Those are googly eyes. 😍 10% OFF all food menu items.
- Tue, Oct 19ColumbiaOct 19, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMColumbia, 430 Walnut St, Second Floor, Suite 201, Columbia, PA 17512, USAAmethysts, Rose Quartz, and Citrine... Oh my! Where are all my crystal lovers at?! Need a little something to spice up your altar? Want to manifest a little magic by painting a little 16 x 20" canvas of your favorite crystal?
- Fri, Oct 22Columbia
- Mon, Oct 25ColumbiaOct 25, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMColumbia, 131 Locust St, Columbia, PA 17512, USAKim and I are taking our Tarot and Palm Reading event to the Samuel Miller Mansion for a Halloween treat! Join us from 6-9PM for tarot and palm readings, first come first serve! Arrive early to set up your time slots. The event will be ending at 9pm sharp!
- Sat, Oct 30ColumbiaOct 30, 3:00 PM – 7:00 PMColumbia, 550 Locust St, Columbia, PA 17512, USAOrder your pumpkin by WEDNESDAY October 27th to have your custom pumpkin painted and hidden in Locust St. Park for when you arrive at our Community Halloween Party! Search the park with your loved ones for your pumpkin, take a picture and tag the studio, and take it home at the end of the event!